Autosolve Aqua Range
There are two products in the Autosolve Aqua range:
Autosolve Aqua 1 is a powerful screen wash, formulated to dissolve most conventional screen printing inks. This concentrated mixture of solvents and surfactants can also be diluted with up to two parts water before for use for maximum economy. Autosolve Aqua 1 has low flammability, low odour, is readily biodegradable and as it is slow evaporating, it works for longer on the screen. After dissolving the ink the screen can simply be rinsed clean with water.
Autosolve Aqua 2 is a stronger version of Autosolve Aqua 1 that can be diluted with up to 5 parts with water to give even greater economy in use. Note; before diluting Autosolve Aqua 2 to its maximum dilution, it is advisable to test it on the particular inks you are using, as some diffiucult inks may clean off better at a slightly stronger solution strength.
- The product has low flammability, low volatility, low odour, is readily biodegradable and contains chemicals less harmful to operators than traditional cleaning solvents. Autosolve Aqua 1 contains no Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
- Maximum economy as it can be diluted 1:1 with water prior to use.
- Low flammability, low odour, readily biodegradable and as it is slow evaporating, it works for longer on the screen. After dissolving the ink the screen can simply be rinsed clean with water.
- Autosolve Aqua 1 has been formulated specifically for the removal of those inks used for solvent, textile and UV screen printing.
- Autosolve Aqua 1 is suitable for manual application by spray or brush and in automatic cleaning equipment.