Fototex N Matt
Fototex™ N Matt is a UV curable, 100% solids screen printable texturing varnish, designed to be used with a Linde type UV/Nitrogen curing units. Designed to be screen printed onto Autoflex® to produce selective textures, this provides a simple and cost effective way of producing high quality textured finishes. Fototex™ N Matt also produces excellent results when used with pre-treated polyester and polycarbonate films (see Fototex™ processing and safety recommendations).
- Compatible with Autoflex®, pre-treated polyester, & polycarbonate films.
- Good scratch resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Fototex™ N products can be intermixed to create custom finishes.
Custom Finishes: Products within the Fototex™ N range can be intermixed to create a variety of finishes. Fototex™ N should NOT however be mixed with Fototex™ UV.
Notice on Availability in China
Unfortunately due to one of the raw materials used in Fototex™ N Matt not being listed on the IECSC, this product can not be sold in China.
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - Russian (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - German (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - Spanish (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - French (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - Italian (.PDF)
- Fototex-N-PDS-English (.PDF)
How to Guides
No related guides