Windotex™ is a UV curable 100% solids screen printable window lacquer available in two finishes, gloss and antiglare. Windotex™ is designed to be screen printed onto areas of Autotex® (see Autotex® Product Data Sheet) to produce transparent windows for LCD and LED type displays for use in membrane switches and fascia panels. Product Range: Windotex™ Gloss: >90% gloss level. Windotex™ Antiglare: 75-90% gloss level. Gloss levels measured on a part printed with black ink. Windotex™ Gloss and Antiglare can be mixed to obtain a wide range of finishes between these two gloss levels (see Windotex™ Processing Recommendations).
- Fascia Panels and Overlays.
- Medical Applications.
- Membrane Touch Switches.
Notice on Availability in China
Unfortunately due to one of the raw materials used in Windotex™ Antiglare not being listed on the IECSC, this product can not be sold in China. Please note Windotex™ Gloss is available for sale in China.
You May Also Like
- Windotex-PDS-English (.PDF)
- Autotex Autoflex Product Range (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - Russian (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - German (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - Spanish (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - French (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - Italian (.PDF)
How to Guides
No related guides