Our data collection principles
- We collect data to inform visitors of MacDermid Autotype developments and we only do this if you opt-in to receive furture communications
- We won't pass your data on to 3rd parties under any circumstances
- We comply with the UK Data Protection Act and EU regulations. If you have an issue with our data collection policies, please Contact Us. If you are unsatisfied with our response, contact the UK Data Commissioner
The data we collect and why
Personal data and its uses
When referring to "personal data", we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. This will only include your email address. We will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily.
When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your permission for such use and only use in the capacity described.
This website uses session cookies; these don't remain on your machine after you have ended your session. These are to enable the site to work and to collect data on the sequence of pages you visit, which we use to optimise the site navigation.
Visits to our websites, like virtually all websites, are recorded in our log files. Log files record the pages you read and the files you download. We use this information to optimise our site rather than to collect any personal data.
How to unsubscribe from further communication
Please send us an email stating “Unsubscribe” in the subject line or message body.
If you wish to ask any data protection questions or raise any data protection issues with us, please contact us using the details below:
Postal mail:MacDermid Autotype
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1235 771111