Autotex PC Touchpad
Autotex PC Touchpad is a high quality textured, hardcoated polycarbonate film designed for use in the computer touchpad market.
The product consists of a high quality polycarbonate film coated with a highly durable and chemically resistant textured hardcoat. The texture does not contain fillers, so has outstanding clarity and is totally consistent from batch to batch.
The specially developed finish is designed for outstanding finger glide, giving a high quality tactile feel to any computer interface, which, combined with exceptional durability, means that the haptic qualities of the touchpad are extended over time.
Autotex PC Touchpad is available in a number of gauges to work with evolving touchpad sensor designs.
- Easy-glide texture.
- Durable, chemical resistant, hard coated surface.
- Easy to screen print polycarbonate second-surface.
- Clarity and consistency.
- Outstanding surface haptic properties for Touchpads
- Excellent longevity in use.
- Resistance towards cleaning materials and chemicals.
- Great clarity for sparkling back-printed graphics.
- Completely consistent testure, batch to batch.
- Touch pads.
- Track pads.
- Mouse pads.
- Human-machine interfaces (HMI).