Fototex UV Matt
Fototex UV Matt is designed to be screen printed onto Autoflex to create selective textures. This provides a simple and cost effective way of producing high quality textured finishes, and extremely durable scratch resistant windows. Fototex also produces excellent results when used with pre-treated polyester and polycarbonate films (see Fototex processing and safety recommendations). Fototex UV Matt is a UV curable, 100% solids screen printable texturing lacquer. Fototex UV is designed for use with conventional UV curing equipment.
- Compatible with Autoflex, pre-treated polyester, & polycarbonate films.
- Good scratch resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Requires conventional UV curing equipment.
- Membrane Switches
- Fascia Panels
Custom Finishes: Fototex UV Matt should NOT be mixed with any of the Fototex N products.
Notice on Availability in China
Unfortunately due to one of the raw materials used in Fototex UV Matt not being listed on the IECSC, this product can not be sold in China
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - Russian (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - German (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - Spanish (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - French (.PDF)
- Autoflex Product Range Brochure - Italian (.PDF)
- Fototex-UVMatt-PDS-English (.PDF)
How to Guides
No related guides