Autotex Brushed (Asia Only)
Autotex® Brushed is a high quality textured film, consisting of a polyester base coated with a flexible chemically bonded, UV-cured textured coating
- Available in the Brushed finish
- Compatible with solvent curing screen inks and many UV curing ink jet printers
- Embossing capabilities for membrane touch switch applications
- Compatible with Windotex™ enabling clear windows to be incorporated on parts
- Part of a family of Autotex® films which include Autotex® AM, XE, Softouch, Steel, Ink Jet, DP
- Consistent low gloss, textured surface that when printed with mirror inks gives an excellent replication of long-line stainless steel
- Impact resistant unlike stainless steel
- Anti-fingerprinting properties unlike stainless steel
- Can incorporate secret till lit features unlike stainless steel
- Transparent (text and images can be second surface printed retaining full clarity through the hardcoat)
- Extensive flex life of >5 million actuation's
- Extremely durable and resistant to scratching, scuffing, chemicals and solvents
- Excellent colour clarity when printed
- Membrane Touch Switches
- Fascia Panels & Overlays
- Product Labels & Nameplates
The introduction of Autotex® Brushed allows screen printers to produce a range of products that re-create the effect of long-line stainless steel, but with all the benefits you have come to expect with Autotex® films. These include high abrasion, solvent and chemical resistance, a film flexible enough to be embossed and withstand >5 million actuations. Autotex® Brushed is also receptive to a wide range of graphic and windowing inks allowing creative designers the opportunity to produce unique graphics and designs.
Autotex® B150L for solvent graphic ink
Autotex® B200L for solvent graphic inks
Autotex® Brushed has an ink adhesion primer on the second surface. This primer confers excellent adhesion to a wide range of graphic inks and is protected with a removable laminate as standard.
A protective laminate is applied to the ink primer surface and should be removed before printing.
Autotex® Brushed can be screen printed with Windotex™ to obtain a clear window. For optimum printing recommendations please refer to the specific Autotex® Brushed section on the Windotex™ product data sheet.
Autotex® Brushed has limited long term resistance to UV light and therefore is not recommended for long term use outdoors. In order to overcome this issue, MacDermid Autotype has specially developed Autotex® XE, a UV resistant version of Autotex®