Print and Peel
Print and Peel™ is a water based screen printable varnish designed to be selectively printed onto a range of surface finishes to act as an easily removable protective mask.
- Screen printable, convenient and easy to use.
- Water based, non hazardous, environmentally friendly and easy to wash up.
- Protects substrates from scratches and scuffs both during processing and delivery to customer.
- Can be removed in a single sheet by picking up an edge with a fingernail or a piece of tape.
- Leaves no residue when removed.
- Peels very easily but remains in place during normal processing.
- Adhesion does not tighten over time.
- Dark blue colour to confirm presence visually.
- Print and Peel™ is suitable for the protection of:
- Autostat®, Autotex® and Autoflex® films.
- Printed windows.
- PVC labels.
- Gloss graphic inks.
Print and Peel™ may be difficult to remove from some metal surfaces and from some matt inks. Adhesion performance of inks and lacquers applied to surfaces which have previously been printed with Print and Peel™ may be altered. Full testing is recommended.
How to Guides
No related guides