Autosolve Press Wash AF Range
A range of Aromatic Hydrocarbon-free (AF) ink cleaning solvents. The AF Press Wash products offer a range of evaporation rates to cover applications from screen openers for spot cleaning on the press, to slow evaporation products for use in automated screen cleaning machines.
Autosolve Press wash products do not contain surfactants and are not designed to be rinsed off with water. Once dried, Autosolve Press Wash products do not leave a greasy residue on the stencil surface, making them perfect for when screens need to cleaned and archived for re-use.
- Aromatic Hydrocarbon-free
- A range of evaporation rates from fast to slow
- Flash points from 32°C - 61°C (classed as non flammable)
- Suitable for a wide range of ink types.
- Safer than 'traditional' screen cleaning solvents.
- Improved print shop environment.
- Effective on a wide range of ink types allowing only one solvent to be used.
- These product will dissolve a wide range of screen printing inks and can be used for either manual on-press cleaning through to use in fully automated screen cleaning equipment.
- The AF range contain chemicals less harmful to operators than traditional cleaning solvents.
No related applications
How to Guides
No related guides