Autotex® DP is a high quality textured film, consisting of a polyester base coated with a flexible chemically bonded, UV-cured textured coating. The primer surface on Autotex® DP has been developed to be receptive to the Hewlett Packard Indigo digital printing presses.
- Available in the Fine texture.
- Excellent ink adhesion with Hewlett Packard Indigo printing presses (S2000, WS2000, WS4050).
- Embossing capabilities for membrane touch switch applications.
- Compatible with Windotex™ enabling clear windows to be incorporated on parts.
- Part of a family of Autotex® films which include Autotex®, Softouch, AM, XE, Steel, Ink Jet.
- Tested, approved and recommended by Hewlett Packard.
- Extensive flex life of >5 million actuations.
- Extremely durable and resistant to scratching, scuffing, chemicals and solvents.
- Excellent colour clarity when printed.
- Tough and highly durable but tactile to touch.
- Low gloss textures that are absolutely consistent across the film surface.
- Fascia Panels and Overlays.
- Medical Applications.
- Membrane Touch Switches.
- Product Labels and Nameplates.
Autotex® DP Fine, Autotex® DP F150
Autotex® DP has an ink adhesion primer on the second surface. This primer confers excellent adhesion to Hewlett Packard Indigo digital printing presses (S2000, WS2000, WS4050).
Autotex® DP can be screen printed with Windotex™ to obtain a clear window (see Windotex™ product data sheet).
You May Also Like
How to Guides
No related guides