PLUS TX是一款高品质、高固含、通用型纺织用感光乳胶。PLUS TX可以耐受水基型、热塑性和拔染纺织油墨。这款深蓝色二元体系重氮感光乳胶可以用于从粗（10/cm - 25/"）网布到较细网布（120/cm - 305/"）。它的高固成分含量提供绝佳的涂层质量和快速干燥性能，即使是准备不足的网版。中等快速曝光再加上宽广的操作宽容度，使得PLUS TX真的很容易使用。在印刷机上的该款感光乳胶的柔韧性非常高可以防止在接缝处印刷膜版时裂版，并且可以使用所有常用的纺织油墨包括水基型，热塑型和拨染油墨。印刷后的乳液可以使用Autostrip 脱膜。
- 重氮型二元固化感光 - 极端坚韧
- 44%固含 - 快速干燥、粗网布上的架桥性好
- 神蓝色 - 对照性好
- 耐受水基型，热塑型和拨染油墨 - 一款通用型纺织用感光乳胶
- 高柔韧性 - 不会裂版
- 可以脱膜 - 网版可以再利用
- PLUS TX 是专为纺织印刷应用而开发的，可以用于水基型、热塑性油墨或则拔染油墨。
WORKING INSTRUCTIONS & SAFE HANDLING
Sensitising of Emulsion
Note: New ‘direct addition’ of Diazo
Handle PLUS TX under yellow fluorescent tubes or low wattage Tungsten light. PLUS TX is supplied as a two pack kit comprising the emulsion and powder sensitiser in a sachet.
- Prior to sensitising read the Safety Data Sheet. Mix the two components as follows:
- Cut the powder diazo sachet open using a pair of scissors (DO NOT OPEN WITH TEETH).
- Add the powder diazo sensitiser DIRECTLY to the emulsion.(DO NOT DISSOLVE THE SENSITISER IN WATER OR ADD ADDITIONAL WATER TO THE EMULSION).
- Stir thoroughly for approximately 2-3 minutes to ensure emulsion is sensitised throughout. Allow the emulsion to de-gas for 15 minutes before use.
For more information on mesh preparation, follow this link to: How to Guide - Mesh preparation for PLUS emulsions
Coating & Drying
Stand the screen on edge, angled away from the operator and, using a good quality coating trough, proceed as follows:
- Apply 2 coats to the print of the screen.
- Apply 2 coats to squeegee side.
- The screen should be dried horizontally, squeegee side up and stored under dark or yellow light conditions. Dry the screen at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Additional coatings may be applied to the underside of the screen with intermediate drying.
For more information on coating, follow this link to: How to Guide - Coating PLUS emulsions
CORRECT EXPOSURE IS ESSENTIAL FOR OPTIMUM STENCIL PERFORMANCE. UNDEREXPOSURE WILL GIVE A WEAK STENCIL AND REDUCE RESISTANCE.
Remove dust from the surface of the stencil and tape positive in position. Place entire screen in a suitable vacuum frame and expose. We recommend use of the Autotype Exposure Calculator for test exposures to ascertain correct timing. Exposure times below should be used as a guide:-
Exposure Time (minutes)*
* Based on 2+2 coating on 90/cm (230/inch) dyed monofilament polyester mesh.
For more information on coating, follow this link to: How to Guide - Exposing PLUS emulsions
Washout & Drying
Wash out the screen from both sides with a strong spray of water. Continue the washout until all parts of the image appear clean and sharp. Blot off surplus moisture with newsprint or a leather and dry at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Spot out blemishes with sensitised emulsion.
Remove ink from the screen, with Autosolve screen cleaner. Apply Autostrip to both sides of the screen. Leave standing for 5 minutes. The stencil can then be removed with a strong water jet or high pressure stripper. If a stain or ghost image still remains, use Autokleen Plus.
For more information on decoating, follow this link to: How to Guide - Decoating PLUS emulsions