- 这是一款蓝色中度/高度固体含量的感光胶，配有重氮粉以方便使用。Autosol 5000感光胶中使用的双重光学固化系统最大程度地提高了感光胶的耐用性，使之成为多种溶剂型紫外线固化或水溶性油墨的理想选择。
- Autosol 5000是一款易于使用的优质感光胶，在各种加工条件下可取得极好的效果。它适用于所有丝网类型和丝网目数，其对于一般腐蚀的耐受能力使之适合大多数丝网印刷应用。
See 'How to Guide' for detailed advice
WORKING INSTRUCTIONS & SAFE HANDLING
Sensitising of Emulsion
NOTE: NEW ‘DIRECT ADDITION’ OF DIAZO
Handle AUTOSOL 5000 under yellow fluorescent tubes or low wattage Tungsten light. AUTOSOL 5000 is supplied as a two pack kit comprising the emulsion and powder sensitiser in a sachet.
Prior to sensitising read ‘Safety Data Sheet’. Mix the two components as follows:
1. Cut the powder diazo sachet open using a pair of scissors (DO NOT OPEN WITH TEETH).
2. Add the powder diazo sensitiser DIRECTLY to the emulsion. (DO NOT DISSOLVE THE SENSITISER IN WATER OR ADD ADDITIONAL WATER TO THE EMULSION).
3. Stir thoroughly for approximately 2-3 minutes to ensure emulsion is sensitised throughout.
4. Allow the emulsion to de-gas for 15 minutes before use.
Unused polyester/nylon Autoprep Gel and Universal Mesh Prep
Used polyester/nylon Universal Mesh Prep
Stainless Steel Universal Mesh Prep
Coating & Drying
Stand the screen on edge, angled away from the operator and, using a good quality coating trough, proceed as follows:
1. Apply 2 coats to the underside of the screen.
2. Apply 2 coats to squeegee side.
3. The screen should be dried horizontally, squeegee side up and stored under dark or yellow light conditions. Dry the screen at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
4. Additional coatings may be applied to the underside of the screen with intermediate drying.
CORRECT EXPOSURE IS ESSENTIAL FOR OPTIMUM STENCIL PERFORMANCE. UNDEREXPOSURE WILL GIVE A WEAK STENCIL AND REDUCE RESISTANCE.
Remove dust from the surface of the stencil and tape positive in position. Place entire screen in a suitable vacuum frame and expose. We recommend use of the Autotype Exposure Calculator for test exposures to ascertain correct timing. Exposure times below should be used as a guide:-
Exposure Time (minutes)*
* Based on 2+2 coating on 90/cm (230/inch) dyed monofilament polyester mesh.
Washout & Drying
Wash out the screen from both sides with a strong spray of water. Continue the washout until all parts of the image appear clean and sharp. Blot off surplus moisture with newsprint or a leather and dry at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Spot out blemishes with sensitised emulsion.
Remove ink from the screen, with Autosolve screen cleaner. Apply Autostrip to both sides of the screen. Leave standing for 5 minutes. The stencil can then be removed with a strong water jet or high pressure stripper. If a stain or ghost image still remains, use Autokleen Plus.