Autosol 1300是Autosol 1000的蓝色版本，它是一款抗水性纺织印刷用感光乳胶，设计用于配合水性硬化剂WR Hardener 使用。
- 当结合水性硬化剂WR Hardener 使用时，在印刷水基的纺织油墨时Autosol 1300可以提供非常坚韧，抗水的膜版从而满足您所需要的最大印刷周期。Autoso l1000/1300用于15-120/cm的网布时表现良好。请注意当膜版使用水性硬化剂WR Hardener 进行硬化后就不能再脱膜。
WORKING INSTRUCTIONS & SAFE HANDLING
Sensitising of Emulsion
Handle Autosol 1300 under yellow safelight. Autosol 1300 is supplied as a two pack kit comprising the emulsion and powder sensitiser in a sachet.
Prior to sensitising read ‘Safety Data Sheet’. Mix the two components as follows:
1. Cut the powder diazo sachet open using a pair of scissors (DO NOT OPEN WITH TEETH).
2. NOTE: ‘DIRECT ADDITION’ OF DIAZO
3. Add the powder diazo sensitiser DIRECTLY to the emulsion. (DO NOT DISSOLVE THE SENSITISER IN WATER OR ADD ADDITIONAL WATER TO THE EMULSION).
4. Stir thoroughly for approximately 2-3 minutes to ensure emulsion is sensitised throughout.
5. Allow the emulsion to de-gas for at least 15 minutes before use.
Use Auto Degreaser Concentrate to thoroughly degrease Polyester mesh prior to
every stencil application.
Coating & Drying
Stand the screen on edge, angled away from the operator and, using a good quality coating trough, proceed as follows:
1. Apply 1 coat to the print side of the screen.
2. Apply 1 coat to squeegee side.
3. The screen should be dried horizontally, squeegee side up and stored under dark or yellow light conditions. Dry the screen at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Remove dust from the surface of the stencil and tape positive in position. Place entire screen in a suitable vacuum frame and expose. We recommend use of the Autotype Exposure Calculator for test exposures to ascertain correct timing. Exposure times below should be used as a guide:-
Exposure Time (minutes)*
* Based on 1 + 1 coating on 77 white polyester mesh.
Washout & Drying
Wash out the screen from both sides with a strong spray of water. Continue the washout until all parts of the image appear clean and sharp. Blot off surplus moisture and dry at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Spot out any pinholes with sensitised emulsion.
N.B the stencil cannot be decoated after it has been hardened.
Before hardening apply Autostrip to both sides of the screen. Leave standing for 5 minutes. The stencil can then be removed with a strong water jet or high pressure stripper
Apply WR Hardener to both sides of the stencil using a brush or cloth, leave for 5 mins and then rinse lightly with water. Refer to WR Hardener Safety Data Sheet before use.
NB For maximum stencil durability, screens should be dried with hot air for a minimum of 30 minutes, or preferably left in a drying cabinet overnight.