Autotex® AM is a unique hardcoated film incorporating Microban® antimicrobial protection. The Microban® technology is incorporated into the Autotex® AM textured hard coat during the manufacturing process. This ensures even distribution of Microban® technology throughout the textured hard coat and the film surface. The technology works 24/7 to inhibit the growth by surface contamination on the treated surface. The result is a film that stays hygienically cleaner and fresher for longer. Autotex® AM is part of the Autotex® film range.
- Incorporates Microban? antimicrobial technology.
- Available in the Fine texture.
- Compatible with solvent & UV curing screen inks.
- Embossing capabilities for membrane touch switch applications.
- Compatible with Windotex? enabling clear windows to be incorporated on parts.
- Part of a family of Autotex? films which include Autotex? XE, Steel, Softouch, Ink Jet, DP.
- Drastically improves the preservation of the film by the control of microbial deterioration or fungal growth
- Extensive flex life of >5 million actuations.
- Extremely durable and resistant to scratching, scuffing, chemicals and solvents.
- Excellent colour clarity when printed.
- Tough and highly durable but tactile to touch.
- Low gloss textures that are absolutely consistent across the film web.
- Fascia Panels and Overlays
- Medical Applications
- Membrane Touch Switches
Autotex® AM Fine, Autotex® AM F157L, F207L for solvent and UV graphic inks
Autotex® AM with Microban® has an ink adhesion primer on the second surface. This primer confers excellent adhesion to a wide range of solvent-based and UV graphic inks. The primer surface is protected with a hazy protective laminate which should be removed before printing.
Autotex® AM can be screen printed with Windotex™ to obtain a clear window (see Windotex™Product Data Sheet).
*NB: Windotex does not offer any additional Microban® protection.
Autotex® AM has limited long term resistance to UV light and therefore is not recommended for long term use outdoors. In order to overcome this issue, MacDermid Autotype has specially developed Autotex® XE, a UV resistant version of Autotex®, please note Autotex® XE does not offer any additional Microban® protection.
- Autotex AM-PDS-English (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - Russian (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - German (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - Spanish (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - French (.PDF)
- Autotex Product Range Brochure - Italian (.PDF)
How to Guides
No related guides