SIGMAGraF Shield AG2
SIGMAGraF Shield AG2 -Antiglare, Anti-graffiti- is a premium quality, hardcoated polyester over-lamination film. The chemically bonded UV-cured hard surface coating on the first surface gives outstanding durability and abrasion resistance, along with excellent resistance to industrial chemicals and cleaning products. On the second surface is a clear, solvent acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive which is protected by a release liner.
SIGMAGraF Shield AG2 is designed to be laminated over pre-printed graphic layers to give an industrial level of performance to graphics used in demanding environments and industries, whilst maintaining excellent clarity for colour and graphic detail.
- Our super tough hardcoat offers exceptional scratch, impact and chemical resistance while maintaining excellent clarity with colour and graphic detail. The advanced pressure sensitive solvent acrylic adhesive can be laminated to protect existing graphics and smooth surfaces.
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents & household cleaners.
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impacts.
- Resistant to graffiti.
- Consistent surface finish.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Outstanding clarity for graphic and colour definition.
- Up-grade films such as solvent printable vinyl to give industrial performance solutions.
- In-store decoration, cladding and POP displays.
- Fascias, nameplates, industrial & design applications.
- Demanding and durable display graphics.
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas.
- Industrial & design applications.
- Exhibition and displays.
SIGMAGraF Shield AG², 130µ
Pressure sensitive clear laminating adhesive on second surface
Available in rolls 1.20m x 50m