SIGMAGraF UVJet Outdoor
SIGMAGraF UVJet Outdoor is a high quality, hardcoated polyester film. Consisting of a polyester base and chemically bonded UV-cured hard surface coating, this film has excellent flexibility, chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
SIGMAGraF UVJet Outdoor is formulated to resist UV light, moisture and wide variations in temperature and will not de-laminate, become brittle or flake under extreme conditions.
SIGMAGraF UVJet Outdoor is coated on the underside with a digitally receptive primer for UV-cured and latex IJ inks. The UV-stabilized hardcoat also give excellent resistance to ink-fade.
- Outstanding outdoor performance.
- Speciality UVjet primer flexes with the inks to prevent cracking.
- SIGMAGraF's built-in protection; dimensional stability, and chemical & scratch resistance make it ideal for the most demanding industrial graphics applications.
- No fillers or matting agents are used in the film manufacturing process allowing superb clarity and colour reproduction for your displays.
- Resistant to high UV light, temperature and humidity conditions.
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents & household cleaners.
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impacts.
- Resistance to graffiti.
- Easily cleaned without surface damage.
- Consistent surface finish.
- Durable & lightweight and easy to handle
- Outstanding clarity for graphic and colour definition.
- For use in extreme weather and industrially demanding environments.
- Hoardings, signage and interiors.
- Visually demanding and durable display graphics.
- In-store decoration and cladding.
- Retail graphics and POP displays.
- Industrial fascias, nameplates and design applications.
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas.
- Exhibition and museum graphics and displays.
- Building and architectural graphics.
- Schools, hospitals and corporate display graphics.
- Equipment manufacture.
SIGMAGraF UVJet OD 150µ
Other gauges may be available on request
Micro-fine textured matt finish
Size: 1230 mm x 50m rolls.
Devised for optimum performance on flat bed UV presses such as Inka, Durst, Vutek and Zund. Can also be imaged using HP Latex ink jet printing technology or solvent screen printed.