SIGMAGraF UVJet AG2
SIGMAGraF UVJet AG2 - Antiglare, Anti-graffiti is a high quality, hardcoated polyester film. Consisting of a polyester base and chemically bonded UV-cured hard surface coating, this film has excellent flexibility, chemical resistance and abrasion resistance. SIGMAGraF UVJet AG2 is coated on the underside with a digitally receptive primer for UV-cured and latex IJ inks.
SIGMAGraF UVJet AG2 can be combined with a variety of backing films, such as FootPrint White High Traffic Adhesive, for application to flat and curved surfaces for permanent and semi-permanent fixtures.
- Speciality UVjet primer flexes with the inks to prevent cracking.
- SIGMAGraF's built-in protection; dimensional stability, and chemical & scratch resistance make it ideal for the most demanding industrial graphics applications.
- No fillers or matting agents are used in the film manufacturing process allowing superb clarity and colour reproduction for your displays.
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents and household cleaners.
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impacts.
- Easily cleaned without surface damage.
- Resistant to graffiti.
- Consistent surface finish.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Outstanding clarity for graphic and colour definition.
- Hoardings, signage and interiors.
- Visually demanding and durable display graphics.
- In-store decoration and cladding.
- Retail graphics and POP displays.
- Industrial fascias, nameplates and design applications.
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas.
- Exhibition and museum graphics and displays.
- Building and architectural graphics.
- Schools, hospitals and corporate display graphics.
- Equipment manufacture.
SIGMAGraF UVJet AG² 180µ
Devised for optimum performance on flat bed UV presses such as Inka, Durst, Vutek and Zund. Can also be imaged using HP Latex ink jet printing technology or solvent screen printed.