SIGMAGraF HTA (High Traffic Adhesive)
SIGMAGraF High Traffic Adhesive (HTA) is a high performance, double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive on a 50µm opaque white polyester carrier film. The first surface has a dry mounting solvent acrylic laminating adhesive, offering permanent adhesion to the face film. The second surface has an adhesive which offers strong cohesion to floors and other surfaces but is also repositionable and removable.
- A double sided, white polyester adhesive film, for use with our SIGMAGraF UVJet graphic film products.
- The high tack adhesive allows for use in areas of high traffic whilst still retaining the ease of removability.
- The permanent adhesive on the image side minimises the risk of delamination.
- Good adhesion to a variety of smooth substrates.
- Easy to lay and re-position.
- Clean, simple removal up to 6 months after application.
- No yellowing of the adhesive.
- Moisture stable liner.
- This product is particularly suited to floor-graphics applications.
- Exhibition and retail floor graphics.
- Indoor floor and wall signage.
- Point-of-purchase displays.
- In-store decoration & cladding.
- Floor mapping.