SIGMAGraF UVJet Softouch
SIGMAGraF UVJet ST is a distinctly different type of haptic film surface. A soft, silky, skin-like sensory feel when touched conceals the film’s true resilience and durability. These exciting haptic features offer great new design possibilities, brand differentiation and instant haptic feedback. SIGMAGraF UVJet ST is coated on the underside with a digitally receptive primer for UV-cured IJ and latex IJ inks
- Unique haptic quality.
- Speciality UVjet primer flexes with the inks to prevent cracking.
- SIGMAGraF's built-in protection; dimensional stability, and chemical & scratch resistance make it ideal for the most demanding industrial graphics applications.
- No fillers or matting agents are used in the film manufacturing process allowing superb clarity and colour reproduction for your displays.
- A consistent soft, tactile finish
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents & household cleaners
- Resiliant to scratches, abrasion and impacts.
- Durable and lightweight
- Outstanding clarity for graphic and colour definition
- Hoardings, signage and interiors.
- Visually demanding and durable display graphics.
- In-store decoration and cladding.
- Retail graphics and POP displays.
- Industrial fascias, nameplates and design applications.
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas.
- Exhibition and museum graphics and displays.
- Building and architectural graphics.
- Schools, hospitals and corporate display graphics.
- Equipment manufacture.
SIGMAGraF UVJet Softouch, 150µ
Roll Size: 1230mm x 50m